We originally Bought this when it was 1.05 Cad and sold in the 1.70’s. With current release below we are looking at re enter on this dip and look to sell this as it test all time highs!
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Clarity Gold Corp. (“Clarity” or the “Company”) (CSE: CLAR, OTC: CLGCF, FSE: 27G) is pleased to report that the ongoing 2021 diamond drill program at the Destiny Project in the Abitibi in Quebec is over halfway complete for the initially planned 10,000 m program.
- Drilling is progressing, ~5,750 metres have been completed to date.
- Currently drilling the deepest hole on the Destiny Project at the DAC Zone, 950m target depth.
- Infill drilling will continue in the DAC Zone where two private lots were recently acquired.
“We are very happy with the progression of the drilling at Destiny so far,” said James Rogers, CEO of Clarity. “We are on schedule, on budget, and are pleased to be moving the rigs onto the recently acquired private lots, and most importantly, we are nearing publishing the first batch of results that were sent to the lab.”
Two drills are operating on the Project with one operating with two shifts focused on infill and testing the western extent of the known mineralization in the DAC Zone. The second rig is operating a single shift and was initially testing and infilling the GAP Zone and is now moving into the DAC Zone to complete shallow infill and testing.
About the Destiny Project
The Destiny Project is located in the prolific Abitibi Greenstone Belt where more than 190 million ounces of gold have been produced historically along major structural breaks within the assemblage of Archean-age volcanic, sedimentary and intrusive rocks. The Destiny Project lies along the approximately 400 km long Chicobi Deformation Zone, a major structural break which is largely underexplored in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt.
- Option to acquire 100% ownership.
- Located in the historic, mineral rich Abitibi Greenstone Belt.
- Gold mineralization occurs in high-grade quartz veins within shear zones starting at 15 m below surface.
- Drilling results include:
- 167 g/t Au over 1 m (from 221.7 m)
- 6.15 g/t Au over 23.6 m (from 117.2 m)
- 19.49 g/t Au over 2.7 m (from 166.0 m)
- The Historical Estimate at the DAC Zone is open along strike with only coarse drilling denoting high grade intercepts outside of the 2011 Historical Estimate area showing expansion potential along strike from the DAC Zone over approximately 2.5 km to the Darla Zone.
- Excellent infrastructure – ~75 km NNE of Val d’Or with road access.
- Considerable work done historically including over 50,000 m of diamond drilling.
The 5,013 ha project includes the DAC Zone, one of several gold zones along an approximately 6 km long segment of the Despinassy Shear Zone within the Chicobi Deformation Zone. Approximately 2.5 km east along strike of the DAC Zone is the Darla Zone. In between the Darla and DAC is the coarsely drilled GAP zone where 2012 drilling intercepted anomalous gold in all 12 holes which were spaced 100 m apart.
The current exploration potential is based on decades of past work on the Destiny Project. Exploration of the Destiny Project dates back to the 1930s. The first concerted diamond drilling campaign commenced in 1998.
Previous work on the property can be summarized as follows:
- 172 Diamond drill holes comprising approximately 50,400 m
- Reconnaissance till sampling from 11 Sonic drill holes
- 2,430 MMI geochemical samples
- 982 line km of airborne VTEM surveys
- 171 line km of ground magnetics surveys
- 128 line km of IP
Mr. Rory Kutluoglu P. Geo., a member of the advisory board and a consultant of the Company, is the Qualified Person (“QP”) under NI 43-101 for the technical information in this news release and has verified the data disclosed for the Destiny Project and approves the technical contents contained in this news release.
Clarity Gold Corp. is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of gold projects in Canada. The Company has entered into an option agreement to purchase 100% of the Destiny Project, Clarity’s flagship asset, a gold-focused project in the mineral rich Abitibi region in Quebec. The Company is based in Vancouver, British Columbia, and is listed on the CSE under the symbol “CLAR”. To learn more about Clarity Gold Corp. and its projects please visit www.claritygoldcorp.com.